The Cognistat Assessment System is a computer-assisted on-line version of the original paper and pencil test.
- Provides automatic scoring.
- Contains an embedded copy of the Cognistat Manual, which provides context-sensitive help to the examiner on all aspects of test administration, including the phrasing of questions and evaluation of answers.
- Presents information regarding state factors that have the potential to impact patient performance.
- Provides detailed information on medications that may affect the exam outcome.
- Automatically generates a graphic profile that can be compared with reference neurobehavioral disorders, as an aide to diagnosis.
- Creates a patient electronic data record (EDR) that can be used to generate longitudinal data and facilitate data analysis, comparisons and trending.
- Permits the user to create custom cognitive profiles to reflect local normative populations or for clinical research purposes.
- Allows data to be shared between and among clinical groups.
- Runs on Windows, Mac and iPad Systems.
- Is fully HIPPA, HL7 and Part 11b compliant.