Cognistat Active Form
The Cognistat Active Form is an off-line, computer-assisted version of the original paper and pencil test.
- A new computerized PDF format
- A computer-assisted copy of the original paper and pencil test
- Administered by a health-care professional
- Computer-based but does not require web access
- Automatically generates a test summary
- Automatically generates a graphic profile that can be compared with reference neurobehavioral disorders
- A new built-in expert system provides the examiner with score-based guidance regarding the interpretation of critical Cognistat subtests including: Orientation, Attention, Language, Constructions,and Memory
- Generates an MCI Index that provides a risk assessment of Mild Cognitive Impairment and dementia.
- Ideal for use in situations where web access is not available or not permitted
- Runs on Windows, Mac systems and Tablets
- Available in English, French and Spanish (2013)