Cognistat Five Active Form
Cognistat Five© Active Form is specifically designed to provide a risk assessment of delirium, Mild Cognitive Impairment and dementia. It is based on three of the original Cognistat subtests: orientation, memory and constructions. The test takes approximately five minutes to administer to normal patients and incorporates a sophisticated clinical-based algorithm, the MCI Index, a graded seven point measure of the risk of cognitive decline.
Cognistat Five Active Form provides a simplified graphic output that depicts the patient’s performance:
- Computer-assisted and administered by a health-care professional.
- An Adobe Active Form format which does not require web access.
- Automatically generates a graphic profile and the MCI Index.
- Allows data to be uploaded later to Cognistat Five for addition to a database.
- Runs on Windows, Mac and iPad Systems.
- Is fully HIPPA, HL7 and Part 11b compliant.